Silkworm Studios Timeline
1946 – F & M Displays Ltd was established in Battersea by Walter Massey, a sign writer. One of our early customers was Tommy Cooper who asked Wally to screen print him some giant playing cards for his stage act.
1970’s – F & M moved to new purpose built premises in Wandsworth, business now includes Walter’s two sons, Nobby and Peter.
1984 – Walter retires and the business moves to New Romney with Nobby and Peter
2000 – Nobby moves business to Dover
2008 – A big year! F& M is rebranded as Silkworm Studios and a moved to Folkestone’s Creative Quarter.
The Shop Today.